Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Post!!!

Hi everyone! This is my first post of my new blog. Everyone seems to have one of these and I never thought I could dedicate the time to this but since I am unemployed and kind of secluded in a rural area I decided this would be a perfect time to start this.

A little bit about me...I got married in October to my husband Michael and now live in Marion, Alabama. I got my master's in Library Science in August and have been looking for a job in the field. We have an 11-week-old female black lab named Alli and we have a 6-year-old brown Chesepeake retriever male named Gumbo. I'm sure I will talk about them a lot here on this thing.

This blog will be a place for me to talk about what's going on in my life. The things I am enjoying and the things I am not. Hopefully, you'll enjoy what I have to say and let me know!! And so begins my new saga!!! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment