Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How I Met Yo Momma!!!

TMichael and I don't have similar tastes in our lives. I like cheeseburgers and he like hamburgers. He likes the movie 300, I like sappy romantic comedies that involve a down on her luck heroine who gets it all! The differences are endless :0) One thing we do agree on is the AWESOMENSS that is the How I Met Your Mother. We used to watch it on Lifetime every evening as we cooked dinner, but we have since started Netflixing it so we can see the entire series. We are about to start Season 4...


Not only do we agree that this show is....wait for it....LEGENDARY, but we also agree on our favorite character....Marshall. Marshall is the guy we all know. He's fun to be around (hello did you see his dance on Ecstasy episode?), is fiercely loyal to his friends, a little goofy (he sings what he does..."I'm payin' my bills...") and he knows the girl he wants and sticks with her through thick and thin ("I have a list of the people I have slept with...it's called my marriage certificate!") Plus I tend to think he's like the man I married :) (Marshall wants to protect the environment, he married a redhead and he is a hopeless romantic, but don't tell Michael I told you that!)


We also agree on our favorite episode so far. It's Season 2's "Showdown", the one where Barney goes on The Price Is Right and wins everything because he knows all the prices for it all (wrong, wrong, wrong!). He also thinks Bob Barker is his dad. Hilarious!


So anyway. If you haven't seen this major awesome show (*Salute* Major Awesome!), you should absolutely suit up and watch. I will make a slap bet with you that you will become addicted too!


2 comments: