Friday, January 7, 2011

A Pretty Little Girl With A Bow In Her Hair

This song makes me cry everytime I hear it. It is so beautiful and emotional. I may be a sap but I don't care...



This is also reminds me of a concert I went with my sister when I first moved to North Carolina when the Chicks played with the Indigo Girls and Ben Folds. Aileen wanted to see Ben and I wanted to see the Chicks. It was rainy and at Verizon so it was outside and we were late because we got off work late but we bought ponchos at the amphitheatre and we sat out there in the cold and rain and watched them perform and at popcorn and laughed and it was FANTASTIC. I love my sister and that is one of my fond memories with her...

The Dixie Chicks just rock. I need to see them in concert again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment